You have been heard.
From now all resellers from all countries can accept all clients from all countries! No more high risk countries and no more restriction for that!
We have also applied few other things:
- IP connection daily limit has been increased 2 times
[quote=Arthur]I like improvements you have added, but it is still not the things that all we want. How about “Account Balance”, that virtual wallet? And will you set ex. files limit to bigger?[/quote]
Yes something like that. You can add funds to your client balance and system will use them to cover all unpaid or future invoices. Good if you accept payments from your clients by bank for example or want to give few months free or anything else.
- Increased max files uploaded (inodes) per account limits:
Free resellers - 15000 per account
VIP resellers - 20000 per account
SuperVIP resellers - 25000 per account
- Given more advantages for VIP and SuperVIP members: free members can no longer redirect 404 error page traffic and enable ads on their client pages. Free members can also have a maximum 1 master domain. We hope this will engage more users to upgrade so we can also keep improving our service.
- As per strong request of our VIP and SuperVIP members we have disabled using .tk domains as master domains (your clients can still add .tk domains). This was heavy abused by dummy users that have no idea what YouHosting service is for. Also it was proven and confirmed by our users that .tk registry (dot.tk) is stealing domains that starts getting high volumes of traffic.
Near future features?
Yes we prepare some last big changes for YouHosting:
- API integration with BoxBilling – very soon. Actually testing with some selected resellers at the moment.
- New type of file manager system that hopefully resolve all problems related to it – very soon.
- PHP 5.3 upgrade – now testing on some servers! Actually users will be able to choose PHP 5.2, 5.3 or 5.4 version directly from control panel